|Professionals||Royal LePage||Evaluations||Property Search||FAQ's||Home Staging||Testimonials|
8 Sampson Mews Unit 201
The Shops at Don Mills
Toronto, ON. M3C 3M9
You've Decided to Sell Your Home!
Selling a home can be a confusing and complicated process. Selecting a salesperson and deciding on a price will be two key decisions. The cost of selling a home is also an important consideration. You should also consider the marketing of your home. To get the best possible price a home has to be exposed to as many buyers as is possible. Marketing is more than simply putting the home on the Multiple Listing Service. It's identifying who the buyer might be and what features and accompanying benefits will attract that buyer. How will the buyer be reached, and what will be the likely circumstances?
You Need a Plan
To achieve these objectives you need a plan. At Royal LePage we give attention to these details. We are equipped with training, skills and tools that allow us to provide excellence in service. What's more, we commit our marketing plan to paper. Our listing action file:
• Provides constant feedback.
• Keeps you up-dated on market trends.
• Keeps you informed on the actions we take.
• Selling a home should leave nothing to chance!
The Benefits of Using a Sales Representative
Selling a home takes more than an ad in the paper, and a "for sale" sign on the lot. Firstly, it takes experience and training to correctly price a home to sell. It requires a carefully prepared market analysis showing not only homes that have sold, but also competing homes that are still on the market and homes that were on the market and never sold.
Anticipating and Solving Problems
Secondly, you need to anticipate and solve the many problems than can arise during the selling process. Very frequently buyers have to sell their own home in order to buy yours. It is sometimes difficult to keep control in these circumstances. Usually it doesn't cost a buyer anything upfront to work with a Sales Associate. Someone may be looking to buy a home at a lower price because they know you are saving the brokerage fee.
How To Choose A Great Real Estate Agent
• Annual Award Winner for last 3 decades
• Past Performance - a Solid track record
• Proven results (hundreds of testimonials)
• Complete knowledge of local market
• Full time commitment in industry
• Member of various TREB committees
• Royal Lepage is the largest Canadian Real Estate Company
• Automatic Internet - Visit our expanding Website!
• You deserve the best. Call me for an evaluation of your home.
For more Buying and Selling information, please Click Here.